If you are planning to build a house here in the Philippines, the first question that you will ask to yourself is how much does it cost? And with that cost, ask the Contractor if it’s safe and strong to withstand the typhoons, earth quakes and other natural disasters.
Most architects, engineers and contractors will provide you price quotation/costing by per square meter basis. Our rates Php 20,000 to Php 30,000 per square meter or more depending on the luxury of finishing materials and we are using CAST IN PLACE CONCRETE (BUHOS) type in building houses.
Reliable Home Builders Team is dealing this matter by presenting an itemized/detailed estimate that is transparent to our valued client. No guess work is allowed to make sure that Reliable Home Builders will complete your project base from your request, budget and by contract. All scope of work is considered from the ground preparation, structural works and to finishing works.
7 Items needed before we can give a detailed cost for House Construction:
- 1. Soil topography of your lot to determine if cut and fill is needed.
- 2. Subdivision’s bonds and extra cost.
- 4. Check the accessibility and logistics. Limitations of bigger truck to deliver materials may cause a little higher cost of materials.
- 5. Check the nearest or available hardware store to determine the prices of basic materials and availability.
- 6. Skilled worker rates. Different provinces have different rate of salary. Our team bring our skilled workers to your site anywhere in the Philippines.
- 7. And other factors…
Reliable Home Builders is using two system for Construction first is Hollow Blocks (CHB) and our sophisticated Cast In Place Concrete (BUHOS). Base from our completed projects, our team was able to calculate the costing for residential/commercial project. The price costing will range from…